Re: gdb + perl

> - The intent is for the MI to split into a thin vineer (the MI cli) and
> a "libgdb" like interface.

Who is working on the libgdb like interface?
I have been working on libtgdb for a while now. It is beginning to
support mi and it already supports annotate 2. It's a C library that
does all the I/O between GDB and returns data structures.

It is at least functional in a trivial front end to GDB.

It is far from complete, but I am willing to add all the MI commands to
it as the need arises.

What do you think about making that the C binding to the MI?

Bob Rossi