RE: gdb supports dwarf2 which is generated by ADS compiler?

Thanks for your response.

As Trace32 debugger can also read the elf file which is generated by ADS,
I think the elf file is not far from DWARF spec.

But ADS debugger(adw) can not read gdb's elf file.
I am curious that gdb can support DWARF spec correctly.

> If you have a specific question (i.e., "does gdb support this
> particular output from ADS?" or "is this particular DWARF
> generated by ADS correct?"), then you will more likely get a
> more specific response.

Anyway, I just have one question.
does gdb support this particular output from ADS?
(I don't think DWARF generated by ADS is not correct.)