Re: Could I get gdb to work with the compiler im useing to programfor the pic microcontroler?

Could I get gdb to work with the compiler im useing to program for
the pic microcontroler?
Im useing cc5x a c compiler for the pic
or I could use c2c if it was easier.

What does "pic" mean here (for me it means "Programmable Interrupt Controller" but I suspect for you it means something different :-)? The likely answer is that yes it can be made to work, but yes also it will be a non-trival amount of work to do this :-/.

Andrew