Re: [commit] Deprecate remaining STREQ uses

drow> I am more interested in the removal of _unmaintained_ targets than in
drow> the removal of _untested_ targets.  Normally these coincide ...

Well, the natural thing to do is to take the intersection of
everybody's criteria.

We can also lobby each other to change our criteria but that has
limited results at the cost of lots of email.

Michael C