Re: Problem with gdb 5.3 on AIX

The problem still occurs in 6.0.
I am not able to provide these exact binaries, but I will attempt to build a generic version of them that has the same issue with gdb.

Is it possible that I did not specific a proper configureation option when building gdb??  I only specified powerpc-ibm-aix4.3.3.0

My compile environment is gcc 3.3, running on AIX 4.3.3

 /usr/gnu/bin/gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Thanks