Re: mail to gcc-testresults and gdb-patches disappearing

[reply-to set to overseers]
On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 05:04:12PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
>Mail that I have sent from my superh.com account to gcc-testresults and
>gdb-patches in the last weeks has never appeared in the mailing list
>archives.

If you look at the below email:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2003-10/msg00651.html

you'll see that it contains the entire header of your message.  To me
that indicates that there is probably a misconfiguration on your end.

Other email has been blocked due to bad headers:
X-OriginalArrivalTime

Email with this type of header invariably comes from an email loop so it
is not allowed.  Since it is indicative of a loop, no indication of
dropped email is given since it would just potentially contribute
to the loop.

So, it looks like you have something to fix on your end.