migchain 0.7 and migbat 0.7 released

Hello,

I have made another release of my gdb test scripts:

  ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/migchain/migchain-0.7.tar.gz
  ftp://ftp.shout.net/pub/users/mec/migbat/migbat-0.7.tar.gz

Migchain stands for "MIchael's Gnu toolCHAIN".  Migchain is a
collection of scripts and documentation to download and bootstrap a
standard set of Gnu tools.  I use this standard set of tools to run
a gdb test bed.

Migbat stands for "MIchael's Gnu Build And Test".  Migbat is a
collections of scripts and documentation to download, build, and test
CVS versions of Gnu tools, primarily gdb.

Both packages are GPL licensed, naturally.  Contributions are welcome.

These packages might be of interest to anyone setting up a test bed.
Also, I like to publish releases so that in case I go away, someone
else can take up where I left off.

New since migchain 0.6 and migbat 0.6:

  gdb 6.0
  gcc 3.3.2