Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?

Andrew Cagney wrote:

Given the regular MinGW questions, perhaphs it should be?

I am currently looking at the MinGW patch. It has some interesting changes that I am sure can be sorted out. I am not a Windows user and my interest is cross gdb using MinGW. This means I know little about the support for debugging MinGW programs and Windows API

It might be prudent to not look at the existing patch too hard. You'll need to be able to sign a document stating that what you contribute is your own work ....

Alternatively, you could use this list as an audit trail and explain what needs to be done.

Andrew