Re: Print KFAIL's in dejagnu summary?

ac> At present KFAILs are supressed from the summary output (the stuff on
ac> the terminal from "make check").  I'd like to change this so that
ac> KFAILs, just like FAILs, are included in the summary.  A KFAIL, just
ac> like a FAIL, indicates a bug in the system under test, and hence should
ac> be included in the summary.

I would really like this.

My scripts treat every non-PASS result as an item of interest,
so I don't miss anything.

For some actual counts:

  http://www.shout.net/~mec/sunday/2003-09-22/Counts.html

Michael C