Re: open watcom

Well, I think you are stuck:

  gdb doesn't support open watcom.
  open watcom has no documentation that I could find about gdb.
  google "open watcom gdb" did not find anybody talking about
    using open watcom and gdb.

You could ask on an open watcom list if open watcom interacts with gdb,
and if anyone has actually used that combination.

I suggest that you check out the debugger that comes with Open Watcom.

I will file an enhancement request against gdb to add support for
open watcom.  It is a lot of work to add support for a new compiler;
someone would have to volunteer to do this work.

Open Watcom is licensed under the Sybase Open Watcom Public License,
which is an OSI-approved open source license.  So I think it would be
reasonable to consider adding support for this compiler, if a volunteer
steps up.

Michael C