Signal 4 from h8300-hms-run

Hi,

While playing with the mainline of gdb, I noticed that h8300-hms-run
does not seem to simulate the following.

	.h8300h
	.section .rodata
	.align 2
.L9:
	.long	1234
	.align 1
	.global _main
_main:
	sub.l	er0,er0
	mov.l	@(.L9,er0),er0
	sub.l	er0,er0
	rts
	.end

The expected output is nothing, but h8300-hms-run says

  program stopped with signal 4.

If I change @(.L9,er0) to @.L9, I don't get the error any more.  I am
currently getting a lot of failures in gcc testsuite, and I am
wondering if they all come from the same reason.  I haven't figures
out how this happens or which patch is causing this.  The problem
occurs with or without

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2003-07/msg00053.html

Kazu Hirata