Re: pthread_create does not return when remote debugging

> > Could the problem be on the gdbserver side not sending back anything in
> > response to gdb Sending packet: &c#63...Ack?
>
> No.  That's a continue request.  The target isn't stopping again, but
> that's not gdbserver's fault... it won't respond to the client until
> the program stops.
>
> Find out why it's not stopping...

I turned on remote_debug = 1, and debug_threads = 1 on gdbserver, and I get
the following on the target when I continue. The signal 32 looks suspect to
me.

getpkt ("c");  [sending ack]
[sent ack]
Resuming process 179 (continue, signal 0, stop not expected)
Checking for breakpoint.
Removed breakpoint.
  Got an event from 179 (57f)
Hit a (non-reinsert) breakpoint.
Thread creation event.
Writing 00 to 40111a2c
Attaching to thread 2049 (LWP 194)
Writing 01 to 40111a28
Writing 0d to 40104d44
Resuming process 179 (step, signal 0, stop not expected)
  pending reinsert at 40104d44Checking for breakpoint.
Removed breakpoint.
  Got an event from 194 (137f)
Expected stop.
Resuming process 194 (continue, signal 0, stop not expected)
  Ignored signal 32 for 1024 (LWP 179).
Resuming process 179 (step, signal 32, stop not expected)
  pending reinsert at 40104d44