Re: Problem with multiple threads using gdbserver on x86.

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 18:58, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I dunno.  Probably just providing a stub for ps_get_thread_area
> (spelling?) will be enough to make it work.
there does not seem to be any reference to this function anywhere in the
gdbserver code that i have. maybe  i have a very old version but the
source has not changed for the last 12 months or so for the thread-db.c
file. just checked that on cvs. the error seems to come in
thread_db_init() and precisely when it tries to find the new threads.

could someone explain why this code sits inside such a function . isnt
this strange??
static void
linux_look_up_symbols (void)
{