Re: GDB 6 branch, 21st June?

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:46:08 -0400, Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com> said:

> Still scheduled for 21st, how is that looking?

Fine with me.  (I'll be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, by
the way, for what that's worth.)  We're in a reasonable place in my
the merges from my branch; the stuff that's most likely to be
destabilizing is still in the future, so branching now makes sense
from that point of view.  I'm not aware of any current outstanding
problems with the symtab cleanups that I've been doing; I fixed the
only regression that Michael Chastain identified.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu