Emacs section of Gdb Manual

With the imminent release of GDB version 6, I thought I'd point out
that much of the Emacs page of Gdb Manual is out of date or wrong:

M-s should read C-c C-s
M-n should read C-c C-n
M-i should read C-c C-i
There is no gdb-nexti (or even gud-nexti in a released version of Emacs)
M-c should read C-c C-r
M-u should read C-c <
M-d should read C-c >
There are references to Emacs 19 (current version is 21)
C-x & is not defined and the description that follows is no longer
relevant (AFAIK)
`C-x SPC' is gud-break not gdb-break
etc

It could be updated but as the Emacs manual has a relevant section
(Emacs-> Building-> Debuggers) and its interaction with Gdb is evolving,
I suggest that the Gdb manual refers to this section.

I will be happy to rewrite/update this page if anyone wishes.

Nick