GDB and Java

Tom, I just committed a large GDB patch that, among other things,
touches the dynamic class symbol part of jv-lang.c.  Can you give
current mainline a whirl to make sure that I didn't screw anything up?
These changes should make that code more stable in the long term, but
there's always the possibility that I missed something in the short
term.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu