Re: c++/1234: local variables in destructor ignored

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:04:26 -0400, Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com> said:

>> Although it's not showing up on the web page, I have sent a reply
>> to this explaining that G++ isn't emitting the right debug info.
>> If the submitter agrees, then we can close this and call it a G++
>> bug.

> Set it to category external.  I don't remember the decision on the
> state.  Suspended?

State=suspended.  You could also use category=c++, class=external (to
make it easier for other people who encounter the same bug to find
it).  But don't suspend it until the G++ bug has been filed, and
reference the G++ bug in the history trail of our bug.

Also, somebody should add this to our test suite; I suppose I'm the
logical person to do that.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu