what needs to be done to support gdbserver on netbsd?

Hi-

I'm doing some development under NetBSD on an embedded system, and
am wondering what needs to be added to gdbserver to support a
netbsd target;  all the current platforms seem to be Linux.

I see some mention of NetBSD and gdbserver in some posts to the
list by J.T. Conklin in 2000 and 2001, but nothing since then
that I can see.

I am, of course, not particularly knowledgeable regarding GDB,
except as a user... but I would love to be able to debug
a remote target...

Thanks!
+j

--