Re: Question about ARI

I'm really impressed with this tool.  Can anyone tell me any more about it?
I wouldn't mind seeing something like this running on our internal stuff.

See the adminstration section of http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/ for where to get the scripts. They are evil.

Their origins date back to the period when GDB was switching from K&R to ISO C, and initially starting out on multiarch. They detected when someone was slipping back into old K&R habits, but also made it possible to track how many problematic things could reasonably be deleted.

The biggest wish list item is for it to compare the documentation against the command set and report undocumented commands.

Andrew