Re: problem with fetch_link_map_offsets

> > I also observe that svr4_have_link_map_offsets is called three times in
the
> > process of attaching to the remote proces.  The first two are fine -
flmo is
> > still pointing to the qnx version.  The third time it's pointing to the
> > legacy_flmo though.  I can't figure out why.
>
> When you figure it out, let me know why too...

Interesting.  I've been doing a refactor of our gdb port and, for no
particular reason, I started with sh4.  Just for chuckles, I finished our
i386 port and I'm not getting the same "No shared library support" error.  I
wonder if there's something specific in the sh4 version that's overriding my
settings.  I was watching current_gdbarch and it did seem to be changing
quite a bit.  Perhaps you're right and the problem lies in there.

cheers,

Kris