Re: Porting advice

Andrew Cagney wrote:
The d10v is currently the best reference target - as it is the most up-to-date.

To better understand the d10v port, I would like to briefly look at the d10v architecture. I have tried to find the "D10V Architecture Manual" from Mitsubishi's home page. But they have hopeless homepages where it is impossible to find anyting. (Even Google did not turn up with any usable links.)

Does anyone have a link to the manufacturers d10v homepage, or a link to the manual, please?

I've only printed manuals :-( There was a paper giving an overview presented at an architecture conference a few years back.

Andrew