Re: ser-tcp ser-unix question

When i've made this , what should I do to build the gnu tools with the new file? I've tried to add ser-sim.c to configure.in (which is my file) in the line : SER_HARDWIRE = " ser-tcp.o ser-unix.o ser-pipe.o" , but eventhough I wrote SER_HARDWIRE = " ser-tcp.o ser-unix.o ser-pipe.o ser-sim.o",and then runned configure the makefile remains unaltered at this point(ser-sim.o , nowhere, the other yes). What I'm doing wrong? These ser-* files seems a little bit strange to me, because they're not included in any other file, so I thought that the only relation with the rest of gnu comes by the configure file.

That should be all you need. Perhaphs you need an _initialize_ser_xxx() function to force linking of the file?

Andrew