Re: What has replaced fork to launch external commands?

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 17:00, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 04:49:25PM +0000, Alex Bennee wrote:
> Where'd you get this 20020211 GDB?  I don't remember GDB ever having a
> "fork" command.

>From ST's SH linux tools. Based on the original Monta Vista ones IIRC. I
guess they must of patched gdb. If I can check-out the 20020211 source
code from CVS I'll diff against the supplied sources and see what they
changed.

It would help if I knew which branch it came from.

> Meanwhile you can probably roughly use "shell" if I'm understanding
> what you're doing.

Mmm, tried that but it ends up echoing gdb server stuff to the gdb
command line.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/

Even the clearest and most perfect circumstantial evidence is likely to be at
fault, after all, and therefore ought to be received with great caution.  Take
the case of any pencil, sharpened by any woman; if you have witnesses, you will
find she did it with a knife; but if you take simply the aspect of the pencil,
you will say that she did it with her teeth.