gnats problems with Win2K + IE 6.0?

A user, John Vermeire, reports that he is unable to file gdb gnats
reports with "Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 & Internet Explorer 6.0".

I'm a Linux guy and I don't have this software installed.  Could somebody
who has access to this software, or a similar configuration, please
file a test PR in gdb gnats?  In the test PR, please include the
exact version of Windows, Service Pack #, and IE version.

It wouldn't hurt if several people did this.

If the test PR's go through then we can probably throw this on the
"mysterious cannot reproduce" pile, but if other people have trouble,
then we have to look at it.

Michael C