Re: ARM, registers, "frame 0", where's the PC?

Hi,

> Have you tried this without using Insight?  It looks to me like
> something's not flushing the frame cache that ought to be.

No, not yet.  I'm not an experienced gdb user.  I think i have
to find out the commands i have to use before...
But this is the next thing i'll do, i even thought it would
be safer to use insight, as it would choose the right commands.

Should i post the log file on the insight mailing list too?

Best regards,
Torsten.