reset command for GDB

Hi all,

I am using GDB to remotely debug on a board that runs an ARM processor.
Everything seems to be working for now but I don't know how to reset the
board and halt it at the beginning of the program where I want it to be?
Is there a way to reset the board and let it halt at the beginning of the
program?  I was thinking "run" might do it but then I found out that it
only works on non-remote debug program.

Thx a lot for your help.

Ben