Re: GDB build fails on DEC OSF V5.1a but not OSF V4.0f

> gcc-3.2.1 with a basic hellow world (though any test program works the
> same
[...]
> gdb testit

Unfortunately, I don't have a gcc-3.2 on our Tru64 machine, so I won't
be able to help you. I remember that we had a problem with the debugger
when we built the same sources using our work-in-progress gcc-3.2-based
version of GNAT, but the symptoms where different.

(you forgot to tell which version of GDB you were using, BTW. And also
the commands you used to build it. I assume "configure; make;", but it
would be nice to confirm it).

--
Joel