Failures in subsequent Runs

Hi all,
I'm having problems on x86-64 when running a program for a second time within the same session. I'm afraid I'm not doing all the necessary cleanup of the CFI engine when the first run is killed or finished.
What needs to be done
1) when running the same program for a second time?
2) when loading a new program using a 'file' command?

Are there any hooks that I should attach to to handle these situations? Thanks in advance for any hint.

Michal Ludvig
--
* SuSE CR, s.r.o * mludvig@suse.cz
* (+420) 296.545.373 * http://www.suse.cz