Re: Emacs and GDB

a2782@dis.ulpgc.es wrote:> Any idea about how can I do this emacs-style invocation in (Kylix) C++?
I want to execute GDB and redirect its input to the output of my program in C++ (in order to send commands to GDB); and its output to the input of my C++ program (in order to parse the information which GDB returns).

You should also look at the MI interface (see the manual). It is the safer way for sending commands and receiving output from GDB that is to be parsed. It won't change frequently like the output printed for human consumption.

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: fnasser@redhat.com