Re: [patch] remove Tix

Nick,

Andrew
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Andrew,

> If tix was removed, someone checking out:
> -D last-year insight
> would find that the no longer got tix (which was needed back then).

I am all for removing redundant code.

If tix isn't needed then marking it as deleted in CVS shouldn't affect
someone checking out an earlier version - they would still get tix as long
as it was before the delete date.

I have to admit that I usually use CVS through a GUI so I would need to look
up the procedure but deleting files works fine just as long as you get CVS
to do it and don't manually delete the files on the server.

Nick