Using CCS output files in GDB?

Hello

I'm curently trying to get the GDB to debug files build in Code Composer
Studio, but I always get:
"/home/Administrator/test.out": not in executable format: File format not
recognized"

As you can see, I'm running the GDB under Cygwin.

I've read a bit about file formats, to find one that both programs support,
but with no luck so far. If any of you have had similar problems and solved
them, or just know what I'm doing wrong - Please let me know :-D

Best Regards,

James Sampson