Re: A few things we've been up to at Apple lately

Klee and I have been going over the testsuite on our platform for
the past couple months.  Over time, our gdb had diverged from the
FSF gdb to the point where we had ~800 failures and a couple hundred
unresolved test cases -- the testsuite was useless for us.  We've
been fixing testcases to match our output where we've purposely
diverged from the FSF style; fixing our code to behave correctly;
and filing Apple internal bug reports for all the known failures.
We're down to 15-20 unfiled fails now, and many of those are known
failures in the generic code.
Do you know about KFAIL?
(Thanks for the update).

Andrew