Re: HP catchpoint code

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 12:15:38PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:

As an aside, HP provides (or provided) a testdrive program, see:
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/faq
I don't know about the compilers that are installed though - it appears that, yet again, a chunk of the Internet just disappeared ... :-/

That makes two test drive programs they provide which won't help:
#

Our systems run versions of HP Tru64 Unix, HP OpenVMS, Red HatŪ Linux,
SuSE Linux, TurboLinux, FreeBSD, Debian Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000,
and Microsoft Windows NT. For more details, take a look under the
Operating Systems section below.

<end quote>

This is a formerly Compaq program; it doesn't cover the PA.  Similarly
the other test drive program covers another OS (MVE?) and offers HP/UX
only for developing conversion utilities.
The above message is wrong. The reason I can't get at the h/w is:

http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/news/
October 21, 2002 As a reminder, the HP Test Drive Program is moving to a new lab. We will be down the week of October 23, and expect to have service restored the week of the 30th. During this time, our systems will be unavailable and registration will be disabled. Note: As a courtesy to our existing users, we are leaving spe147 up as long as possible with /house mounted read-only so they can access their files.

enjoy,
Andrew