Insight editor launch fix for Windoze

The ability to right click on a line of code and have the
debugger launch an editor targeting that line is very useful.
Unfortunately this is currently broken on windoze.

I have a working fix, but it is a bit involved.

1)Change to the TCL library so the tcl exec command will run under cygwin.
(The pipe stuff seems very broken here I just removed the error checks for broken pipes after determining that insight was not using tcl exec anywhere else)

2)Add an additional TCL function to map from cygwin file paths to windows file paths. This was added amongst the TCL commands that GDB Adds.

3)Change the editor launcher tcl code to have two different %f flags one for cygwin paths and one for windows paths so you can put in a command line to
launch either a native windows editor, or a cygwin editor like emacs.

4)Add a bunch of tcl substitution control stuff so the windows path separator \ is not corrupted by the tcl substitution stuff.

I have all of this working, but my understanding of exactly what is going on in step 4 is a little bit weak,
as what is working was achieved by major trial and error.

If anybody is interested in these changes I'll describe my changes in more detail,and/or try to put together a patch.
(I will need some help in figuring out exactly what form a submitted patch should take, is there a
FAQ or howto for this somewhere?, or is one just supposed to figure this out by osmosis?)

Paul