Re: a bestiary of namespace examples

You might find an article I wrote on pointers to member functions helpful. They have an odd syntax which I expect might give gdb trouble (I've never tried them with it). I would suggest adding a namespace to the example code I give here:

Pointers to C++ Member Functions
http://linuxquality.sunsite.dk/articles/memberpointers/

Mike

PS. The article does still need some work...
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/