Remote Debugging Of Multithreaded Application

I am trying to setup so that I can debug multithreaded application running on PPC 8xx and use gdb
on Intel (i686, Redhat 7.2).

I have seen fes post, which talks about the patches and multithreaded support from past few
months. I have tried them but it does not work for me.

gdbserver is started on 8xx and I connect remotly. Break point of main is executed than any
following  break point is not hit, since it gets realtime signal 32, or sigtrace or something like
this. If I try this locally, running gdb on 8xx, everything is fine.

Please help me out. I have tried cvs version from 9/24. Configure and compile on 8xx. Get the same
result.

What do I need to do ?

Thanks