Re: PA64 shared library problems with gdb-5.2 (hpux)

In message <OF35E93CD6.ADFC4642-ON80256BF4.0033D184@uk.neceur.com>, ross.alexan
der@uk.neceur.com writes:
 >I'm trying to debug PA64 program with relies on shared libraries.
 >I keep getting problems with pa64_solib_add.  I have created a simple
 >program with uses dlopen to show the problem.
[ ... ]
This happens when dlgetname returns an error.

Unfortunately, dlgetname is a routine provided by HP, so it may be very
difficult to figure out why it's returning an error.

It might be interesting to know which index it's choking on so that we
can try to guess which library dlgetname is unhappy about.

jeff