regarding Introspect tool

GDB Introspect is a tool that can be used for remote debugging (Based on its Heisenberg's Debugging Technology).
 http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/talks/esc-west-1999/

Can anyone tell me whether this tool is integrated with gdb (or comes along with gdb)?.
Is source code for this is freely available?.

Please provide me the pointer regarding this.

Is anyone implementing remote debugging agent for ARM (Based on Heisenberg's Debugging Technology)?
Please lemme know

Thanks in advance

..sisodia.