[RFC] Breakpoint events: revisited

Hi,

Ok, I hate to beat a dead horse, BUT...

A long time ago, I proposed eradicating UI notification for internal
breakpoints. It was argued at the time that they should be available to UI
writers wishing to expose these things to some class of users. Fair
enough.

Well, while working on converting MI over to use events instead of hooks,
I noticed that GDB currently only notifies the UI about some internal
breakpoints, not all of them.

So (beat, beat):

 Do we still want to expose _all_ internal breakpoints to UIs via
breakpoint events, or just some of them? Which ones?

I have a patch which adds _all_ of them, and removes the stupid creation
event from mention (removing the FIXME at the same time).

Keith