Re: 5.2 respin ....

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:

As for streaching the release cycle to 5 or 6 months, I get the feeling that GDB's trunk already contains sufficient new features, bug reports and updated targets to already [almost] justify a new branch :-)

Can you post a list of the most important changes since 5.2, the ones that you think warrant a new branch?
Macro support would be the most visible one. The accumulating list of C++ and other fixes in the trunk that aren't in the branch. More new targets.

However, rest assured, I'm not seriously suggesting that a new branch be cut :-)

Andrew