This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Adding target specific tests
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:28:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: Adding target specific tests
- References: <email@example.com>
Elena Zannoni wrote:
> I am about to add 2 new testfiles to the gdb testsuite. Both are
> specific to Altivec. One is a generic test for the ABI (function calls
> and return values), the other deals with the AltiVec registers.
> Where should I put them?
I would suggest a gdb.arch or gdb.target for random target
specific tests, and put the altivec tests directly in it,
unless you anticipate scores or hundreds of altivec test
files a la gdb.hp.