This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: KFAIL patch updated with KPASS
- From: Rob Savoye <rob at welcomehome dot org>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:35:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: KFAIL patch updated with KPASS
- References: <3CC4483E.712F01CB@redhat.com>
On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:28:30PM -0400, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> As per Michael and Rob request, I've updated my patch to KPASS when
> a test that was supposed to KFAIL passes (it was XPASS in the previous
> Please give it a spin.
I'm merging this in now. For some reason it fails the tests, but I assume
I need to double check my patching.
I checked in the XML output patch earlier, and remembered you were
interested in it. It currently doesn't have XML support for KPASS/KFAIL,
but once I get Fernando's patch checked in, Matt said he'll add it.
- rob -