This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver and arm - please help
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Kevin Squail Endres <kevine at wildseed dot com>
- Cc: "'gdb at sources dot redhat dot com'" <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:31:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdbserver and arm - please help
- References: <43CB1396676FD4119F03001083FD2994F5F160@neptune.kirkland.local>
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 05:23:18PM -0700, Kevin Squail Endres wrote:
> I get the same behavior with the current snapshot.
> should the below scenario work - or is it still a work in progress.
> if it is a work in progress should any remote debugging scenarios work with
> the below configurations?
It should work. Except, it's not clear what you're trying to do.
Remember, when using gdbserver, at first attach you are at the first
instruction in the program - off in _start somewhere. Set a breakpoint
at main and continue?
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer