This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Correct machine name in config/m68k/tm-nbsd.h
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:18:44 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Correct machine name in config/m68k/tm-nbsd.h
- References: <20020424102300.B6310@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:42:42 +0200
> From: Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> >FYI, the guidelines for such decisions are in standards.texi (IIRC).
> Sorry, but I went trough (quickly)
> but didn't find anything about
> years for copyrights.
Sorry, my memory betrayed me: the guidelines I had in mind are in
maintain.texi, not in standards.texi. (You can download maintain.texi
from the GNU FTP site, if you don't have it.) Look for a node
"Copyright Notices" in that manual.