This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Reply contains invalid hex digit 83
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: dorin at gr-303 dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:57:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Reply contains invalid hex digit 83
- References: <200204251537.KAA48324@puma.chaski.com>
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:37:29AM -0500, Michael Dorin wrote:
> I am using GDB 5.0 and connecting to a 68360 target using GDB
> stubs. I have most of the kinks worked out except I keep getting
> a Reply contains invalid hex digit 83 from GDB.
> Any idea why?
I recommend ``set debug remote 1'' to see what's happening; although
I'm not sure that will tell you. Usually that just means something has
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer