This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB plugin proposal
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:52:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GDB plugin proposal
On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > > > RMS's viewpoint isn't legally relevant. He may be right. He may be wrong.
> > > > He claims he's right, but that doesn't make it so.
> > > > He'd *like* to be right, but that also doesn't make it so.
> > > > Certainly, anything related to law that RMS spouts should be taken with a
> > > > *large* grain of salt.
> > >
> > > I think this is terribly unfair, and shouldn't have been sent except
> > > perhaps in private email.
> > Errr, how is it unfair?
> You said his views are legally irrelevant. You did that without cc'ing
He's not a judge.
His views are therefore legally irrelevant.
Heck, lawyer's views are technically legally irrelevant, since it's the
judge who has the final say.