Re: Output of CLI commands under --interpreter=mi

Eli,

Yeah, the problem is that ripping the bits apart is not trivial either.
I will see what I can find time to do later in May.  I won't get to it
before then at all.  If somebody else wants to take a whack at this,
please at least look at what I did as a starting point, and I will be
happy to answer questions.

Jim

--
Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com