This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB plugin proposal
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:48:32 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: Re: GDB plugin proposal
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > > RMS's viewpoint isn't legally relevant. He may be right. He may be wrong.
> > > He claims he's right, but that doesn't make it so.
> > > He'd *like* to be right, but that also doesn't make it so.
> > > Certainly, anything related to law that RMS spouts should be taken with a
> > > *large* grain of salt.
> > I think this is terribly unfair, and shouldn't have been sent except
> > perhaps in private email.
> Errr, how is it unfair?
You said his views are legally irrelevant. You did that without cc'ing
> How did i ruin his reputation?
> What have I said that is untrue?
Since when ruining a reputation requires telling untrue things? Is that
what they teach you in law schools nowadays?