This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: multi-arch TODO
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:59:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: multi-arch TODO
- References: <email@example.com>
Can I suggest looking through the bug tracking system. Some vis:
> TARGET_HAS_HARDWARE_WATCHPOINTS - A pretty involved area, involving this
> and several other macros. Probably the whole set of interfaces wants
> cleaning up, perhaps encapsulate it into a single descriptor struct of
> some sort (containing attribute flags and the insert/remove hw brkpt
> function methods). Then the interface just evaluates to the descriptor
> instead of the alphabet soup we have for interfacing this things right now.
are documented there.