This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:15:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: END_OF_TEXT_DEFAULT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> No target defines it at all. Would it be safe to delete
> all references, including in the documentation?
> If anyone new port finds a new need for it, they can add
> it back in, and properly using multi-arch.
> It seems only os9kread.c ever cared about this macro.
This one? Yes it can simply go.
cagney@b1$ grep END_OF_TEXT_DEFAULT ChangeLog*
ChangeLog-1990: (END_OF_TEXT_DEFAULT): Remove.
ChangeLog-1991: * tm-convex.h (END_OF_TEXT_DEFAULT): Remove #if 0'd block.
ChangeLog-1994: * config/gould/tm-pn.h: Add comment regarding